Academic Integrity means taking ownership of your own learning. It is expected that students will do
their own work and to be honest. Cheating or plagiarizing does not hold true to the standard of
Examples of cheating or plagiarism include but are not limited to:
- Copying another student’s answers or work.
- Using unauthorized notes on tests and/or quizzes
- Submitting work done by another as your own
- Doing assignments for someone else
- Giving answers to someone else
- Changing answers after test and/or quiz review
- Gaining unfair advantage by looking at another student’s test/quiz or soliciting help during a test/quiz.
Any student who receives an “E”, “D” or a “no credit” will be excluded from either honor roll listing. Any grade of “incomplete” will keep a student off the honor roll until the incomplete is removed and the grades are recalculated.
An overall grade of “A+” will not be issued to any student.